This workshop assists entrepreneurs in building the foundation for a successful business. Topics include:
- Personal issues of being an entrepreneur
- Financing a business
- The business planning process
- Marketing mechanics of starting a business
- Regulations governing a business
- Environmental, health, and safety considerations when starting a business
This workshop is not intended for established business owners. To learn more about our consulting services for established business, please go to our Client Services page.
|On-Line RegistrationeCenter Direct is used for on-line course registration. After clicking the “Sign Up” link for a particular course, you will be redirected to eCenter Direct. Please follow the following steps once you have been redirected.
|Title||Event Date(s)||Time||Event Fee||Event Status||Registration|
|First Step: Starting a Small Business||Jan 9, 2018||6:30pm- 9:00pm||$25||Open||Sign Up|
|First Step: Starting a Small Business|
Event Fee: $25
Event Status: Open
|Jan 9, 2018|
Location: Location given upon registration.
Fee: $25.00 per person
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Credit towards future courses will be provided if a registrant provides written cancellation eight business days before the course.
- The WSBDC reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Registrants will be notified in advance of the course.
- No refunds or credits are given to registrant “no-shows” or to cancellations made after eight business days before the course.