This workshop is accelerated (5 sessions). In this series, you will draft your Business Plan, describe your Financial Model, learn to improve your Business Model, and develop an Action Plan.
In order to successfully complete your draft Business Plan, entrepreneurs are encouraged to complete weekly assignments and submit drafts for a Business Plan Review following the series.
In five sessions, you will:
- Session 1: Define your Value Proposition and Mission Statement
- Session 2: Refine your Value Proposition, draft your Sales Projections, and map your Industry Value Chain
- Session 3: Develop financial data, including your Reverse Income statement and Income (P&L) Statement
- Session 4: Develop Financing, Milestone, and Operations Plans
- Session 5: Participate in a Business Plan Exchange
For those just starting out in business, the First Step: Starting a Small Business is highly recommended as a prerequisite to this course.
If you would like to register more than one partner for your business, register and contact us with the names of your partners at (215) 898-4861.
eCenter Direct is used for on-line course registration. After clicking the “Sign Up” link for a particular course, you will be redirected to eCenter Direct. Please follow the following steps once you have been redirected.
|Title||Event Date(s)||Time||Event Fee||Event Status||Registration|
|Strategic Business Planning||Oct 9, 2018 - Nov 13, 2018||6:30pm -9:00pm||$325||Open||Sign Up|
|Strategic Business Planning|
Event Fee: $325
Event Status: Open
|Oct 9, 2018 - Nov 13, 2018|
Location: The location is given upon registration. Please note that the workshops are held in classrooms at the University of Pennsylvania campus, not at the Wharton SBDC office.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Credit towards future courses will be provided if a registrant provides written cancellation eight business days before the course.
- The WSBDC reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Registrants will be notified in advance of the course.
- No refunds or credits are given to registrant “no-shows” or to cancellations made after eight business days before the course.