This workshop assists entrepreneurs in building the foundation for a successful business. Topics include:
- Personal issues of being an entrepreneur
- Financing a business
- The business planning process
- Marketing mechanics of starting a business
- Regulations governing a business
- Environmental, health, and safety considerations when starting a business
This workshop is not intended for established business owners. To learn more about our consulting services for established business, please go to our Client Services page.
|On-Line RegistrationeCenter Direct is used for on-line course registration. After clicking the “Sign Up” link for a particular course, you will be redirected to eCenter Direct. Please follow the following steps once you have been redirected.
|Event Date(s)||Time||Event Fee||Registration|
|Wednesday, August 22nd||6:30 – 9:00 PM||$25.00||Sign Up|
|Thursday, September 13th||6:30 – 9:00 PM||$25.00||Sign Up|