1. Nominations for the 2017 Philadelphia 100 will be accepted until June 12, 2017. Companies may nominate themselves. There are absolutely no costs to nominate, apply, or to win.
2. Beginning in May 2017 nominated companies will be invited to submit an application containing relevant company information. Researchers at the Wharton SBDC use this information to rank the top 100 fastest growing companies based on their percentage increase in sales from 2014 to 2016.
3. Winners will be notified in late August 2017 and will be celebrated at a CEO-only breakfast in September 2017 and an award gala in October 2017.
- Applicants must be independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship, or partnership. Franchises, subsidiaries, divisions, and fixed-term funds and their management companies are NOT eligible.
- Applicants must have a full three-year sales history with a sales increase from 2015 to 2016. Sales in 2014 must be for a full 12 months and be a minimum of $125,000.
- Applicants that operate in bankruptcy at any point during the contest period through to the time of winner selection are not eligible.
- Company headquarters must be located in one of the following counties:
The Philadelphia 100 program reserves the right to not accept applicants at its discretion.
Results will be reported in the Philadelphia Business Journal in late October 2017. Winners will also be honored at an award gala in October 2017.
Email questions, comments or nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org